Group DescriptionI am constantly reminded about the differences between "streets" and what is defined as "hardcore" around the world: Streets in africa are very different from those in Europe, and a street somewhere in rural Asia may be different yet again.
What Westerners consider "hardcore" may just be day-to-day life in some other part of the word.
For that reason this group is highly moderated and highly subjective at that. Please don't be disappointed if your photo doesn't make it. Check to see there's "life", "street" and "hardcore" and try again!
***** For anyone who loves the rough side of life! *****
***** Please join and share your photos! *****
***** Don't forget to invite your friends to this group *****
THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!
Group Rules* Only the best of the best so called Hardcore Street Life shots
* Bad shots will be removed without notice
* They need to tell a story captured in a single shot
* Browse through other shots in this group, comment and give feedback
How to determine if your photo should be included:
1. Is it a street photo?
2. Is it "hard"? Are people smiling? Comfortable? Nice? If you answered "yes" to the last three questions your photo doesn't belong here.
3. Is there "life"? If it's just a street shot with no life please don't submit your photos, even if it's "the best street shot ever!"
If people are going through rough times, if they look at you (the photographer) with a scowl, if the tones are harsh, the surroundings harsh, the weather harsh and the environment harsh then you have a photo that fits this group.
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate