This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionBuilt in 1894 in the historic fishing village of Steveston, the Cannery was the largest building of its kind and the leading producer of canned salmon in BC.
Experience the stories of this place and its people through interactive exhibits, films, and guided tours.
Punch in your time-card in the Cannery time clock and begin your journey through BC's fishing history.
- Enjoy guided cannery tours on the hour
- Watch the canning line machine demonstration
- Visit the Cannery Store for unique souvenirs and books
Learn more about the Gulf of Georgia Cannery's annual Fishing the West Coast Photo Contest.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe