oceana.org ADMIN May 19, 2010
Our Google Maps / Flickr mashup is live on na.oceana.org/en/our-work/climate-energy/offshore-drillin... - come check out where the photos were taken relative to the oil slick (for a little more context)
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Raising Awareness||crosshatchedplan||0||crosshatchedplan||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionIf you are on the ground in the Gulf, we want to see what you’re seeing, and where. If you have images of the oil slick, wildlife, cleanup crews, or anything else related to the spill, please submit it here.
You can submit your photos and tag them on the Google map. Here’s how:
1) Log into your Flickr account or create an account.
2) Join our group, Oceana’s Oil Spill Photo Pool
3) Upload your photos to your Flickr account.
4) If your uploaded pictures aren't automatically geotagged by your camera or smartphone, you can manually geotag them on this page: Flickr's Organizr
5) Add the photos to our group pool by clicking "Add something?" on the group page, next to the bright pink Group Pool header.
Offshore drilling will NEVER be safe again. Sign the petition to end offshore drilling now.
- Members can post 30 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe