Suzz.com MODERATOR April 29, 2008
Thanks to everyone who pop by Newton carpark for the Yahoo! Loghtbulb swap. We managed to swap over 2000 lightbulbs. Also, we hope that you will have fun doing your earth friendly duties everyday. :-)
Group DescriptionAbout Green Movement
Most of us live in the city and are so used to the concrete jungle that we tend to forget the beauty of nature and take it for granted. And with the constant urban development across Southeast Asia, we are loosing a natural environment and succumbing to more air, water and land destructions and pollutions everyday.
Even though we may not be able to stop all these destructions, we can still help conserve Mother Earth with every small effort.
So let us do our part by
1)Conserving energy and water
2)Waste management - reduce litter
3)Buy less and use less non-degradable items
4)Recycle paper, water, furnitures and etc
5)Drive less, use more public transport
6)Reuse your grandparents stuffs (Vintage is cool)
7)And many more…
So let us honor Mother Earth by celebrating Earth Day this coming 22nd April 2008 and submit your photos to Green Movement group that has anything to do with
1)Natures – Forest, trees, wildlife
2)Environmental concerns – example: air & water pollutions, global warming
4)Energy saving ideas
5)Or anything else deem worthy
Thank you guys and don’t forget to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
To add your photo to the group pool:
1) Join this group.
2) Go to your photo’s page and click the “Send to Group” button located above your photo.
3) Select “Green Movement 2008”
A few group notes:
1) Photos taken with a camera phone as well as with a regular camera are welcome.
2) Please submit only photos that you’ve taken.
3) Inappropriate content will be removed.
4) Photos submitted will be reviewed before they get featured on the group
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe