Group DescriptionImagine deciding to participate in a Treasure Hunt or Photo Safari, but choosing to participate in it any time you want, in any place, either with bunch of people or on your lonesome. And .. get this .. with minimal setup preparation & effort.
Simply grab some old postcards from eBay or use challenge postcards submitted under the gphchallenge tag (see below).
The Group Rules
• Old, out-of-copyright postcards only
• Only post finalized images to this group (the final image which includes both the original postcard and the modern day shot)
• Recreations must be fairly accurate.
• Portrait images should be side-by-side (original to the left)*
• Landscape images should be stacked (original on top)*
* Having problems making a composite image for the group? Flickrmail me with your email address & URLs of the two images .. I'll send you the composite image for you to post.
The 'gphchallenge' Tag
• No old postcards? Use challenge postcards labelled with the gphchallenge tag.
• Completed a challenge postcard? Please post to the group, also add a comment in the original gphchallenge postcard.
• Please DO NOT post the original gphchallenge postcards to this group.
• Added a challenge postcard? If you like, use the ‘Challenge Postcards Available’ discussion to tell people what new locations/postcards are available.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe