Mark Coggins ADMIN January 25, 2009
Don't be shy about posting all your Gladding McBean photos (as long as they meet the guidelines). I know there will be duplicate subjects (such as the capstone in the modeling room), but it should be interesting to see how each of us handled the same picture--as well as observe how things changed or got rearranged in the factory over time.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Never been there||RD\\-olff||0||RD\\-olff||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionPhotographs from the Gladding McBean pottery factory in Lincoln, California (most likely taken on a Viewpoint gallery workshop led by Gene Kennedy or a "feats of clay" tour).
The group is not intended to be a home for photographs of plates, dishes, etc. made by Gladding McBean unless said plates were photographed at the plant.
Group RulesThis group is for folks who have taken photographs at the Gladding McBean pottery plant in Lincoln, Californa, mostly likely as a result of participating in a Viewpoint Gallery workshop there.
You can post to the pool any photo taken at the plant, but please do not post photographs of Gladden McBean plates, dishes, etc., *unless* they were photographed on-site.
There are no minimum requirements for commenting on other group members' work, nor are there icons for using in comments you might make, but please do take time to look at other contributions and give props when you feel so motivated.
The official rules:
1) Maximum of three postings per day.
2) Comments encouraged, but not required.
3) Photos must have been taken on-site at the Gladding McBean plant in Lincoln, California.
4) Please tag your photos, "Gladding McBean"
5) Nudity (but not pornography) permitted, as long as it the photo was taken at the plant. (I'll be very surprised if any photo qualifies!)
6) It would be nice if you would describe the equipment (large format, digital, etc.) and any special processing steps (HDR, etc.) in your photo description as a guide to others.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate