Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionThis group is for people who are interested in my book 'The Geek Atlas' and will feature photographs of the places mentioned in the book.
The book contains 128 places. Seven of these have been revealed:
1. Experimental Breeder Reactor 1
2. Bletchley Park in the UK, where the Enigma code was broken
3. The Horn Antenna in Holmdel, New Jersey, where the Big Bang theory was accidentally confirmed
4. The Trinity Test site in New Mexico, where the first atomic bomb was exploded
5. The Alan Turing Memorial in Manchester, England
6. The National Cryptologic Museum in Fort Meade, Maryland
7. The Joint Genome Institute in Walnut Creek, California
If you have photographs of these please add them to the group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe