This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionUPDATE: February 10 is Susan Reynolds' birthday. Please join us in sending best wishes to her. Susan is going through a difficult time with the anti-tumor meds and battling depressing. Use your peavatar on Twitter, Facebook or other social networks as a reminder that you are thinking about her. (Posted by Connie Reece, 2-10-09)
Join the Frozen Pea Friday fun by posting your personal peavatar to encourage our friend Susan Reynolds, who is fighting breast cancer. She's blogging her journey here: Boobs on Ice And we are starting a cancer fund in her honor here: Frozen Pea Fund.
To upload you peavatar.
1. You must have a Flickr account.
2. Join the Frozen Pea Friday group.
3. Upload the photo to your Flickr page.
4. After loading, click on the photo for the large view.
5. Above the photo are a series of small icons.
6. Choose the one that says, Send to Group.
7. From the pop-up menu of groups you belong to, select Frozen Pea Friday.
And bookmark Frozen Pea Fund
Group RulesThis group is for sharing personal pea-vatars (avatars featuring peas) for posting on your blog or Twitter to promote Frozen Pea Fridays, a community effort to promote awareness of the Frozen Pea Fund to fight breast cancer. The idea is to honor Susan Reynolds, who is bravely blogging her story at susanreynolds.blogs.com/boobsonice/ By posting your pea-vatar here, you give permission for a thumbnail to appear on the Frozen Pea Fund web site (under construction).
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe