FrogWatch USA ADMIN September 22, 2015
Welcome to the FrogWatch USA Flickr Group! Chapter coordinators and their volunteers are invited to post photos and share stories. If you have questions or would like to join, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionWelcome to the FrogWatch USA™ Flickr Group!
FrogWatch USA™ is a citizen science program of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) that allows individuals and families to learn about the wetlands in their communities and help conserve amphibians. Volunteers register a wetland site and make multiple evening visits from February through August to collect data on the calls of frogs and toads.
It is estimated that at least one-third of known amphibian species are threatened with extinction. Volunteers of FrogWatch USA can help scientists understand which frogs and toads may be increasingly common or in decline throughout the United States.
FrogWatch USA volunteers and chapter coordinators are invited and encouraged to share photos and experiences during their participation in FrogWatch USA . Thank you for your contributions!
Don't forget to "Like" the FrogWatch USA Facebook page: www.facebook.com/frogwatchusa.
Group RulesCriteria for Posting Photos to FrogWatch USA™ Flickr Group
The Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA), which hosts the FrogWatch USA™ Flickr group, welcomes and encourages photos, comments, and participation. Fans and participants of FrogWatch USA™ are encouraged to post photos and comments about FrogWatch USA™. However, the FrogWatch USA™ Flickr group will not feature:
- Comments attacking AZA-accredited organizations, AZA policies or accreditation standards. AZA is not authorized to speak for member organizations. Comments that put AZA in such a position will be deleted.
- Programs and events not related to FrogWatch USA™ or AZA member institutions.
- Endorsements of specific brand name products or services for advertising or marketing purposes, except for AZA approved activities.
- Cruelty to animals.
- Hostility or violence.
- Attacks on any group or person based on their ethnic, racial, religious, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Illegal discrimination against any group.
- Nudity/pornography, adult and/or hate language, tobacco, alcohol or similar information.
- Establishments where the distribution or sale of alcoholic beverages is a primary business function.
- Tobacco products.
- Firearms or other weapons.
- Illegal or inappropriate use of firearms or drugs, or any illegal activity.
- Sexual, obscene or indecent, or explicit messages.
- Sexual overtone or innuendo.
- Products or services with sexual overtones such as massage parlors, escort services, or establishments featuring for show or sale X-rated or pornographic movies, materials or performances.
- False, misleading or deceptive sponsorships/advertisements.
- Language or information that is obscene, foul, vulgar, scurrilous or scatological.
- Information harmful to children or is of a nature to frighten children, either emotionally or physically.
- Online casino gaming, gambling or betting.
- Information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns.
Finally, FrogWatch USA™ and AZA reserve the right to edit or delete any comments, photos, or videos without notice. This policy is subject to change at any time.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe