jellybeanjill13 ADMIN January 26, 2011
NEW: Feel free to post your "runner up" photos (size small, please) within the threads. We can share more photos that way, without flooding the pool : )
Group DescriptionFriday Food Fiesta is designed to showcase a new food item each week in its different incarnations around the globe.
Every Friday a new food will be unveiled and you have until the following Friday to seek out and submit the best examples of the theme food of the week.
Photo Posting Guidelines;/b>
1. The photo must follow the current week's theme.
2. Please submit only ONE PHOTOGRAPH PER THEME you feel best represents and displays the theme. If you upload more than one photo, the extra will be deleted WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE!! Friday Food Fiesta was designed to be fun and not a competition. We thought it would be interesting to see how foods differ from place to place.
3. You may submit a photo as soon as the week's theme is announced on Friday. We'll take entries until the new theme is announced the following Friday. It's preferable if you take the photograph after the theme is announced, but older pictures fitting the theme are fine. Please only post images of the theme food item.
4. The images should represent the food theme in an appealing manner. In other words, the picture should be appetizing and pleasing to the senses. The photo should include all items specified in the weekly theme. For instance, if the the theme is Pepperoni Pizza, please only submit pizza including pepperoni. It can have additional ingredients, but pepperoni should be one of the ingredients.
5. The photograph should be of the actual edible food item, not an artistic representation such as a drawing, painting, sculpture, etc.
Thanks and have a great time!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe