felipe.tocchio ADMIN March 14, 2018
By virtue of some troll that keeps posting nonsense here I was forced to change the way posting works. Now I have to approve the photos that will appear on the group's feed. Nevertheless I encourage you guys to keep posting your professional looking food photos, bearing in mind the group's description.
Group DescriptionNo limits to our personal ideas of top notch food imagery. Though we encourage you to submit what you like, please try to pick your best shots (ie. avoid duplicates of the same subject). We are looking for more than random snapshots! Photos should look right at home in a magazine. Show everyone your best work!
Group RulesWelcome to the professional looking good photography group!
The first and most important rule is: the group is for professional looking food photos only! If you are joining the group with the intention of posting the low quality snapshot you took under miserable light conditions of what you ordered in some fancy restaurant, please feel free to do it SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT NOT HERE!!!
Also some best practices:
- share your best work!
- no advertising;
- be nice to the other members and when possible, drop a comment to a photo you like. Everyone likes a sincere compliment
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe