|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|I'm new here, anyone else?||happylunching||3||My Life As A Reluctant Housewife||10 years ago|
|Foodography 5||*katyusha*||4||wine_scribbler||10 years ago|
|Announcing Foodography 5||wine_scribbler||0||wine_scribbler||10 years ago|
|Choices of Camera||MeetaKPRO||3||tunaranchPRO||10 years ago|
Group DescriptionGreen! Foodography
Celebrate the beginning of Spring, the rains have made vegetation vibrant and green, so it's time to give it your best shot. Get out those cameras and celebrate the most luscious of colours...
Today marks the launch of the fourth round of mine and Andrew's food/wine photography club challenge, Foodography, for food bloggers and food lovers. This month's theme gives you the opportunity to snap anything and everything food in shades from drab olive to bright Chartreuse.
Here are the guidelines:
- Only pictures with a food related green theme should be added to Foodography: we will remove those that are not.
- Only pictures taken specifically for this Foodography challenge will be accepted. Any images taken or loaded to Flickr before April 1st 2006 will be deleted.
- Only three Foodography entries per person please. Edit your entries before you submit and choose to showcase just your three favourites on the subject. The challenge is open til mid May so there is plenty of time to experiment and play with the theme before uploading your top three images.
Foodography is generally open to constructive critique, to help us improve our food and drink photography skills.
- If you do not wish your Foodography entry to receive a critique enter NO CRITIQUE in the description. Otherwise, by default, you should expect critique from fellow members.
- If you are looking for Foodography critique, please initiate discussion about your own entry by adding your critique, to your submission. Outline what you like about your picture, what you were trying to achieve, what you think works and where you think there are areas for improvement.
- The Foodography challenge is to take a picture on a theme, not to pick one from an archive.
- Foodography was created for food bloggers but anyone who is into the idea is welcome to join in.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe