nikaboyce 11:30pm, 26 December 2007
We have finalized the three prizes for First, Second, and Third places for the Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest (see details here "Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest" and "FP101 Holiday Contest Prize Announcement").
The cookbook "The Prairie Table Cookbook" by Bill Kurtis will be added to the first place prize.
"From the Inside Flap
The Prairie Table Cookbook tells the story of todays beef revolution in recipes, pictures and stories. Its filled with historical recipes from the trail as well as modern dishes, including recipes contributed by todays top restaurateurs. Author Bill Kurtis Tallgrass Beef Company represents a return to traditions started in the days of the trail drive. Free range, grass-fed cattle produce meat that consistently tastes better-and is better for you- than meat from corn-fed cattle. Discover the grass-fed beef revolution for yourself with The Prairie Table Cookbook."
Do not miss out on this contest!
The deadline is December 30th so there is still time!
The rules are:
- You have to be registered for the class (In case anyone wondered, we’re only using your email info for class communication, nothing else).
- You have to submit the photo to the Food Photo 101 group on Flickr, then respond to the Holiday Competition thread in the group with the photo that you are entering into the contest. (email Curt or me for help getting the entry posted to the thread). Also, add the tag to your photo of “fp101 contest” (use the quotes).
- Curt and I will decide the winner based on the best use of lessons 1 through 4.
- Each person can enter up to 2 photos to be considered.
- Entries have to be in by December 30.
In summary, we have the following prizes:
- FP101 Holiday Contest Prize Announcement
- Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest