Matthew Almon Roth ADMIN November 12, 2015
If you put your photos in this group and we like them, we'll promote them on the official Flickr social media channels (hint: we're not big fans of watermarks). Please read the legalese below.
This group has been created to help promote your photography across various official Flickr social networks, including (but not limited to) Flickr’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram, etc.
We want to expand the reach of our Flickr members, but respect your rights to your works, so by agreeing to the Group Rules and adding your photos to this group, you will be granting us non-exclusive right use your image/s to promote your work and Flickr on those platforms. We will credit you and link to your Flickr account where possible.
As part of submitting your photos to the group, please include your account handles in your Profile for each of the applicable networks so that we can link to you:
Also, feel free to introduce yourself: www.flickr.com/groups/2684497@N24/discuss/72157649785551632/
Group RulesLast updated: June 19, 2018
Please read and agree to these Group Rules before submitting your photos to the “Flickr Social” group (“Group”) hosted on the Flickr service (“Flickr”).
1. Flickr and this Group are run by SmugMug, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Fantastic Fox, Inc. (“SmugMug”) and by joining this Group you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time and thereafter be binding between you and SmugMug.
2. Photo(s) that you submit to the Group are referred to as “Content.” You retain ownership to any Content you submit to the Group, however, you grant SmugMug a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to sublicense, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) in connection with: (a) SmugMug Services, including syndication of SmugMug Services meaning distribution of a SmugMug product on a third party site, service, product, application or platform; (b) promotion of the Group via SmugMug owned media properties and third party social media platforms; and (c) advertising and promotional activity for SmugMug Services (in all mediums and any media now known or hereafter developed,) including but not limited to, social media efforts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), blog posts, Flickr galleries via links to social media efforts, email communications, and PR efforts (press affiliates via broadcast and digital). “SmugMug Services” is defined as the collection of resources and offerings made available by SmugMug, including without limitation various apps, products, communications tools, forums, and retail services.
3. By adding this Content to the Group, you represent and warrant to SmugMug that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) your Content is an original work by you; (c) your photos are free from any third party rights; and (d) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe and that no one else's permission is required. You also hereby waive the benefits of any provision of law known as Moral Rights or Droit Moral or any similar law.
4. Content that breaches or violates SmugMug Terms & Conditions of Use or Community Guidelines will be removed. Further if an editor deems your submission unacceptable, your Content will be removed from the Group.
5. To the extent SmugMug uses your Content on SmugMug Services, and, to the extent feasible, SmugMug will include an attribution crediting you with a link to your photo on Flickr. The attribution will refer to your Flickr screen name.
6. You consent to allow SmugMug to contact you through Flickr Mail regarding any inquiry SmugMug might have related to your submission to the Group.
7. Valid entry to the Group is dependent on registration and maintenance of an active Flickr account.
8. SmugMug is not obligated to use or display the Content submitted by members of the Group in connection with SmugMug Services. SmugMug shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Moreover, SmugMug reserves the right to cancel the Group at any point in time.
9. If you ever decide you no longer want to participate, just remove your Content from the Group and your Content will no longer be shown on SmugMug, provided, however, SmugMug may continue to use any Content it is already using pursuant to the license granted under Section 2. If you wish to remove the Content and SmugMug is making use of such Content, SmugMug will make an effort to comply with your request to remove the Content on a case-by-case basis. Should you have any questions about how to remove your Content from the Group, please contact one of the Group administrators.
10. This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California.
11. SmugMug may update these rules from time to time. Such updates will be announced in the Group's admin blast section. All changes are effective upon posting on this page.
12. By submitting your Content to the Group you are deemed to have accepted these Group Rules.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe