klmontgomery ADMIN December 4, 2007
It's great to see people joining this group, but how about some stories. Please remember the group rules.
This group pool is for members only.
Group Rules"Tell a Story in 5 Frames for Educators" was created to allow taechers and students a place to create visual stories that refrain from using pictures with questionable content. Photos that are deemed questionable, i.e., pornographic or inappropriate for ALL audiences will be deleted by the administrator. Although the group does not necessarily support censorship, this group's photos stories should be appropriate to display "on the big screen" in a typical classroom setting at anytime. Our basic goal is similar to that of the "Tell a Story in Five Frames" Group, but with a little more consideration for teacher and student viewing.
Directions to Submit a Story:
1. Submit a sequence of up to five photographs that create a story.
2. Do not post photos in the group pool or they will be deleted.
3. Create a new "Discussion." The "Subject" will be the title of your story.
4. To include the 'SMALL' sized version of your images..
5. Go to that photo's page in your photostream
6. Select the 'Zoom' [or 'All Sizes'] button located on the toolbar just above the photo
7. Select the 'Small' button link from the Download Page
8. Scroll down to the 'To link to this photo on other websites' area, and, right click inside the FIRST html code box which says " Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage"
9. Copy the highlighted code, then, paste it into your post box
10. Repeat for each photograph to create your own unique visual/photo story.
PLEASE keep it clean.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe