Group DescriptionThis groups is for people that want to upload just fashion editorial pics. NO RUNWAY PICS...
1) We're here to learn.
2) Part of learning is participating in the discussions.
3) You are encouraged to participate in the discussion before posting
images for critique.
4) Fashion editorial is not one shot. It's a serious of images each
with a different wardrobe but all with a cohesive look and feel. If
your confused what that means then look in your favorite fashion
magazine. If you have only 1-3 images in your story you can still post
it but talk about why you don't have more images.
5) If you would like to have a story critiqued and discussed please
start a new topic and post the medium size version of your images. The
topic title should be CC (comment and critique), the title of your
story as title of the thread, and your name in the title as well; for
instance: CC: John Smith - "Summer in the Valley."
To post an image in a discussion go to the photo in your flickr stream
and select "all sizes" from the options above the image. Select the
medium version and copy the code on the bottom where it says: "1. Copy
and paste this HTML into your webpage:"
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe