The Royal Parks ADMIN January 13, 2011
Welcome to the official Fans of The Royal Parks Flickr page. The parks are just calling out to be photographed, so please add your photos to this group. We want to see what you love about the parks. Follow The Royal Parks on Facebook.
Follow The Royal Parks on YouTube.
Follow The Royal Parks on YouTube.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|I assume this Group is dead?||Mike (waiting patiently)PRO||0||Mike (waiting patiently)||3 years ago|
|If pictures are declined ...||Mike (waiting patiently)PRO||0||Mike (waiting patiently)||4 years ago|
|Royal Park?||don.carey.All my photos have FULL Copyright on thePRO||1||The Royal Parks||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionCelebrating our shared outdoor spaces.
Welcome to The Royal Parks' official Flickr page.
The Royal Parks are Bushy Park, The Green Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill, Richmond Park and St James's Park.
Please share your photos of the Royal Parks with other fans in this group.
The Royal Parks has three other Flickr sites you might be interested in:
The Royal Parks – Birdwatchers
The Royal Parks – Outdoor Exercise and Fitness
The Royal Parks – Gardens & Landscapes
Group RulesThe Royal Parks’ Flickr groups – Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before sharing your photos with any of The Royal Parks’ Flickr groups.
By sharing your photographs with The Royal Parks’ Flickr groups you agree to these Group Rules and agree to abide by the Flickr Community Guidelines.
1. By sharing your photos with The Royal Parks’ Flickr groups, in respect of each photograph you confirm that it:
- was taken at one of The Royal Parks, London. (The Royal Parks are Bushy Park, The Green Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Regent’s Park, Richmond Park, and St James’s Park).
- is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines.
- is your original work.
- does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
- does not contain any obscene or defamatory content or material.
2. By sharing your photos with The Royal Parks’ Flickr groups, you confirm that you have the permission of all subjects in the photograph(s) to take the photograph(s), and that all subjects are aware that you will be publishing the photograph(s) on Flickr.
3. The Royal Parks reserves the right to cancel The Royal Parks’ Flickr groups at any time.
4. We hope you won’t mind that your photographs may occasionally display on The Royal Parks' Facebook page and/or website : www.royalparks.org.uk.
5. The Royal Parks wants to encourage free discussion in our Flickr groups. However, comments on our photos may be deleted or discussion threads on our group wall may be removed if they:
• Include personal information, including addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
• Identify The Royal Parks' staff members by name without their prior permission.
• Include language that is offensive, inflammatory, discriminatory or provocative,
• Are considered spam or advertising.
• Are illegal.
6. Group members who repeatedly break our group rules may be banned.
7. For record management purposes, The Royal Parks may record comments and content posted to our Flickr groups, and this may include your Flickr user name.
If you have any concerns about any content posted in our groups, please contact us at: email@example.com
We make every attempt to protect our account from malicious attacks. However, if you receive correspondence from our page which you believe to be suspicious, please contact The Royal Parks using the contact details on our website: www.royalparks.org.uk
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe