Group DescriptionThis group is for any subject that is likely to interest members of the CEC. People generally join the CEC because they're interested in entomology and have some connection with the New England entomology community. Subjects of interest may include insects, arachnids, photography, CEC business, and the CEC's journal, Psyche.
To participate, sign up for a flickr membership, join the CEC group, and do "send to group" on appropriate photos.
Group RulesThe purpose of this group is primarily scientific. (While beauty is appreciated in an image, there are plenty of other places at flickr.com to put a lovely image.) Each image submitted here must be accompanied by the following information:
- Date of observation (if captured in image metadata that's fine)
- Geographic location, as accurately as you know
- Ecological information: habitat type, associations if known
- Some indication of scale, if not obvious
CEC members are granted an exception - they should provide curation information as well, but they may make exceptions and are welcome to post photos covering any aspect of CEC activities, not just scientific images.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe