- Get Pro
This is a place where you can upload and discuss HDR photos created and tone mapped with easyHDR software.
Free trial version of easyHDR can be found at: www.easyhdr.com/download.php.
Group Photo Guidelines
* Please only post HDR (High Dynamic Range) images created and/or tone mapped with the easyHDR software. Single JPEG or RAW photos processed with easyHDR are welcome as well.
* Tag your photos with "HDR" as well as "easyHDR" keywords and possibly also describe how they were processed with easyHDR.
* Add your photos to other HDR groups, like for example: www.flickr.com/groups/hdr
* Please try to achieve results without strong halo effects as well as without an effect of flattening and too much color saturation.
* It's sometimes better not to try to compress the whole dynamic range. You can set the white and black points on the histogram in order to cut some dark and very bright areas, at the same time you can achieve better and more natural contrasts.
Group RuleseasyHDR is a name of HDR image processing software. Please add photos processed with easyHDR only.
Max 5 submissions per day.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe