Ozstuff1 ADMIN November 25, 2017
A new Digitalmania Challenge opens each Thursday/Friday depending on time zones. The previous challenge closes at the same time. The gallery is for challenge entries only. Some reference to the weekly theme should be made. If not, entries will be denied without discussion. A "sneak peek" is published each week to give members time to create their artwork in advance if required.Please observe copyright at all times.
Group DescriptionDigitalmania is a challenge group the members of which participate and learn from challenges. These involve taking inspiration and learning from the work of artists in many styles and, from time to time, creating collages and art journal pages. All artwork submitted is required to refer to the weekly challenges. The group gallery is moderated to avoid the "dumping" of photographs which do not qualify. This is somewhat of a problem on Flilckr and we work hard to keep our challenge a friendly and fun place to be.
Group Rules1. Digitalmania is a challenge group which is open to public view with membership by invitation only. We want it to be a friendly exchange of artwork in a challenge situation. There are no winners or losers.
2. Each week the name of an artist or a particular style of digital art will be posted. It is hoped that members will find inspiration that will allow them to create artpieces which include some references to the artist's style and subjects. Please observe copyright. Copying part or the whole of an artist's work is not acceptable. Pictures that involve breach of copyright will not be published.
3. There is no limit on entries but only pictures referring to the current challenge will be shown on the gallery.
4. Posting of material not connected with the weekly challenges is not permitted. If the administrators decide that a picture has no relevance to the artist of the week it will be removed without discussion. IF A PICTURE IS DENIED, IT CANNOT BE REPOSTED. No discussion will be entered into.
5. Pictures considered to be inappropriate( (eg - offensive nudity) may be removed.
6. Photographs not altered in some way to fit the challenge will be removed.
7. Only challenge entries may be posted in the gallery.
8. Pictures accompanied by any form of advertising will be removed.
9. Pictures that have been multi-posted to more than ten groups will be removed.
10. Please respect copyright.
11. We are a SAFE GROUP which means no nudity and no obscenities.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art
- Accepted safety levels: Safe