Group DescriptionIn conjunction with putting some of the library’s images into the Flickr Commons we’re sponsoring a photo contest titled DC Then & Now.
Here’s how it works
- Scour our photos at the DCPL Commons and look for buildings or locations still around today.
- Photograph those buildings and locations in a fun or interesting way.
- Add your photographs to the DC Then & Now group on Flickr.
- You are free to remix the content in any way, for example, the above collage.
* In the description of your photo you must include a link to the original photo from the DCPL Commons.
* You must assign a Creative Commons license to your entry. An easy way to do this is under “Additional Information” on your photo’s page.
- Photos must be submitted to the group by July 3rd.
A Flip MinoHD Camcorder
Take high definition video with this small, easy to use camera!
First Runner Up:
A Eye-Fi Share Wireless SD Card
Take photos and instantly transfer them to your computer or online photo sharing sites.
Second Runner Up:
A Holga Starter Kit.
Enjoy taking neat photos with your very own camera with an intensely loyal following!
Any questions? Contact us
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe