|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Gallery||London Transport MuseumPRO||0||London Transport Museum||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe 30th July 2010 was an exciting and important day for cycling in London, witnessing another mode of transport being offered by TfL via the Barclays Cycle Hire scheme. Cycling has now officially been added to the Tram, Bus, Underground, Overground and DLR networks that join up this great city. But this 'new' addition has a long and rich history in London. So to mark this occasion, and celebrate cycling in London - past, present and beyond - we’ve created a group for you to share all your cycling photos.
Please add your photos to this group. Remember to tag them “London Transport Museum” and add a geo tag too.
Go to www.ltmuseum.co.uk to find out how you can get to London Transport Museum from a Barclays Cycle Hire point
Group RulesPlease read the t&c before you join this group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these carefully, adding your photo to this group, you are giving London Transport Museum permission to display your photo on www.ltmuseum.co.uk or on the Museum's Flickr wall in the gallery.
1. By sharing your photos with the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond, in respect of each photograph you confirm that:
- it is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines (hyperlink: www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne)
- it was taken by you;
- it is your own original work;
-should you choose to submit an image of a child; if you are not the parent or guardian of a child in the photo, permission needs to be obtained by parents or guardians of other children.
Sharing it with the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group and granting a licence in respect of its use as set out in these Group Rules will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party; and
it does not contain any obscene or defamatory content or material.
2. By sharing your photos with the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group, in respect of each photograph you grant to LTM a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licence to display your photo (as it is stored on Flickr, via the Flickr API) on LTM's website. This licence shall apply for the period during which the photo is posted in the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group. If you remove your photo from the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group, this licence will automatically terminate. If your photo is displayed on LTM’s website your Flickr screen name and the title of the picture will appear with the photo.
3. If LTM wishes to use any of your photos in any other way, for example:
•by publishing your photos in LTM-published magazines and other materials;
•by adding your photos to the Museum collections management system;
•by archiving your photos or
•by making copies of your photos and/or downloading the high resolution version as may be required for any specified purpose,
or for any period longer than the period during which your photos are posted in the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group, we will contact you via Flickrmail to obtain your express approval of such use(s) of your photos. Should LTM wish to display your photo on an electronic screen on-site at LTM and/or publish your photo in a LTM-published magazine or other material and/or archive your photo and you grant your approval of such use(s), when granting us the approval please state your name as you would like it to appear with your photo (otherwise, LTM will simply use your Flickr screen name).
4. To be clear, unless LTM has contacted you and obtained your express approval, LTM will only use your photo(s) by displaying it on LTM’s website where such display is connected with the London Transport Museum Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond group.
5. LTM shall not be obliged to display your photographs and shall not have any liability to you for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation.
6. LTM reserves the right to cancel the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group and the London Transport Museum Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond at any time.
8. By entering your photo to the London Transport Museum’s Cycling in London: Past, Present and Beyond Group, you are deemed to have accepted these Group Rules.
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe