Group DescriptionA group administered by Transport for London. We'd love any pictures of cycling in the capital. A selection of pictures will also be displayed in our gallery at www.tfl.gov.uk/cycling.
Group Rules1. By submitting Your photograph to the Transport for London Cycle London Group, you agree to the rules below and also the project's full Terms and Conditions.
2. In addition to appearing in this Group on the Flickr website any photographs you submit may be displayed on the Transport for London website at www.tfl.gov.uk/cycling. We will use reasonable endeavours to attribute any photos used to the contributor’s Flickr Member Name and link back to the original photographs on Flickr.
3. We will not otherwise use, print or archive contributors photographs in any way other than those outlined above in Rule 1, without first obtaining the explicit additional permission of the Flickr member.
5. Contributions must not contain explicit or offensive material (i.e. pornography, racial discrimination, violence etc.), or infringe the intellectual property rights or copyright of a third party. By adding Your photo to the Group, You represent and warrant that You have permission from the person who owns the copyright in the photo to submit it and that Your submitted photo is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines: www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne
6. The Transport for London Cycle London Group photographs are moderated, so once accepted, it may take up to 24 hours for your photographs to be added to the Group's pool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe