This group discussion is for members only.
Group Description'Creating My Cambridge' is a project to share historical sources about Cambridge's people and places, past and present. It uses histories to inspire creativity and cultures of belonging. The aim is to give voice to school pupils, singers, musicians, poets, rappers, storytellers, film-makers and composers. Historyworks is working with top poets like Michael Rosen & witty lyricists like CBBC's Horrible Histories song writers, organizing workshops and events to help young people get creative
Historyworks is delivering a project for Schools and Museums in Cambridge that is based on historical objects and places, to provide online resources showing a variety of ways for Schools to use drama & poetry, history & music for creative work with primary children to increase the awareness & accessibility of the cultural assets that Cambridge has to offer, especially to give the teachers and children people & places as a focus for local storytelling.
Group RulesRules of this account are :
- Please only upload images/videos that are related to the Creating My Cambridge (unless requested by the Group Admin)
- All photos must be tagged so that they are easy to search and in good order to offer back to the archive.
- Tag format to be - Date of event/image; Event (e.g. Launch event); Venue (e.g. Great St Mary's Church); Your Name; Theme (e.g. cycling)
- Maximum photo size to upload is 4Mb. If we need a bigger version we’ll contact you
- By uploading photos to this Flickr page you are allowing its use for anything relating to the Creating My Cambridge project (including archive).
- If tagged correctly with your name we will make sure there is a photographer's credit wherever applicable.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe