Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionPart of the Craywatch citizen science project to monitor waters for the spread of invasive crayfish.
For maximum usefulness, your crayfish pictures should:
1. Have a location in latitude and longitude where the animal was collected. If you do not have geotagging or GPS, estimate the location using Google Earth.
2. Have a date when the crayfish was collected.
3. Have pictures of both the top (dorsal) and bottom (ventral) side of the crayfish; for the bottom view, try to have the tail (abdomen) extended if possible.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe