About this group »
1. take a cool cup to capture
2. fill it with coffee allmost till the edge
3. focus the camera manual on the glass
4. be shure you've got a short exposure time (high iso makes that possible)
5. set the camera on burst mode (continuous shooting)
6. grab a tiny heavy object like a egg or something like that.
7. press the shutter and drop it!
Making of on Vimeo
Hi, today I tried my first splashes and i wondered what's the best object to...
daniel_willinger_photography33 months ago6 replies
Ive tried doing this on my sony a200 Everything was going well but when i set...
Noodlesluke8639 months ago2 replies
Sid Black39 months ago2 replies
What are the best settings for a Canon Rebel T1i with the kit lens to get a cook...
christanoelle.tumblr.com41 months ago1 replies
...very soon!!!! This will definitely give us all a "splash" and nostalgia f...
jef cris56 months ago0 replies