Steve Webel ADMIN September 11, 2009
Welcome! | FAQ | Email CN Admin
This group is for lovers of night photography in the city! If you get excited about the amazing images that you can capture in the city after the sun goes down, this is the place for you.
- Basically the group guidelines are to do your best to be a good member of the community. They are spelled out here in alittle more detail.
If you want to know how to add your photos to the photo pool or in a discussion, take a look at these instructions.
Promoting This Group
If you'd like to leave a link back to this group in any comments you make on other's photos, copy and paste the following along with your comments;
<a href="https://flickr.com/groups/city_nights/">City Nights</a> - Night Photography
- The result:
City Nights - Night Photography
For people who come alive when the sun goes down, check out -
(Group created October, 2006)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe