Welcome! | Themed Projects Index | FAQ | Apologetics |
Email CPF Admin
➢ Apologetics - a sister group of CPF, for discussing and debating relevant Christian issues!
(Group created in November, 2005.)
Group RulesThis group is a place for Christian Photographers to share our photography, discuss our faith, and to get to know others who share our love for Jesus Christ.
The Photo Pool
Please feel free to post your photos in the Photo Pool. There is no particular topic or theme - just whatever your eye and your camera capture! Please keep in mind;
- The photo pool is for PHOTOS - Please only submit photographs to the group's photo pool - computer graphics and screenshots are not really approapriate for this Photographer's group.
- This is a work friendly / family friendly group. Please do not post anything that might be considered offensive or that would get someone in trouble at work (nudity, gross stuff, that sort of thing!)
- The daily posting limit is set at 5. This ensures that no one has their photos buried by someone who dumps a large number of photos in a row just after they post.
The Discussion Board
The discussion board can be a great place for you to discuss all sorts of things related to anything from Photography to topics relating to your Daily Walk With Christ. Please feel free to begin new discussions as well as regularly participate in on-going discussions.
- Please refrain from arguments, name calling and rudeness in any form. This group is for Christians to fellowship, aka hang-out, chat, discuss common intrests, ask questions, etc, not for anyone to flame, to get on their 'soap-box', to pontificate or argue / debate issues that are counter to main-stream, Biblical Christianity.
- Do not SPAM the discussion boards with advertisements for something your selling or promoting. Think of the discussions like a REAL discussion at a party or something - it would not be cool at all to barge in, set up your product table and start taking orders or handing out samples! Do not cross-post the same thing from another group into CPF - one or the other, not both!
Basically, adhere to flickr's Community Guidelines when you post photos or participate in discussions.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe