Group DescriptionShare Your Chicago Photos
Do you have a great photo from your trip or of a favorite neighborhood spot in Chicago? We want to see!
If you submit a photo to our pool, we may feature it as a Photo of the Day on our homepage, Facebook or Twitter feeds.
Explore Chicago Pool Guidelines
* You may submit up to five photos per day.
* Your photos should depict Chicago: the people, the neighborhoods, the sights, Chicago food & restaurants, sports & recreational activities, the seasons. We love photos that show what ordinary Chicagoans enjoy doing in the city.
* We encourage you to caption and label your photos to help others learn about your favorite spots.
* Photos should be taken in the city of Chicago. If your photos were taken in another city they will be deleted -- however, we encourage you to submit them to the Visit Chicagoland and Enjoy Illinois group pools.
* While we encourage creativity, we reserve the right to delete or reject photos that do not clearly depict Chicago, for example: photos that promote your business, photos of pets, photos of garbage or litter.
* Please do not submit photos that depict or promote violent or hateful behavior. This includes photos which promote violence, which are discriminatory, which exploit vulnerable populations, or which are sexually suggestive. These photos will be deleted and you may be banned from the group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe