National Museum of Australia ADMIN September 12, 2011
Many thanks to everyone who contributed photos and ideas to this exploration of the cultural dimensions of climate change. This Group is now closed but will remain online as an archive.
Group DescriptionTalking about place, people and climate change
Interpreting the cultural dimensions of environmental change is a key role of the National Museum of Australia. As climatic changes caused by human activity begin to alter Australian ecological systems, the National Museum of Australia wants to record how the places you know and love are changing. What changes are you witnessing? How do you feel about these changes? What are you doing about it?
Share with us your photos that record how climate change is changing your place. Tell us how you feel about the ecological changes that you are witnessing. Are these changes affecting how you think about people and our place in the world?
Later we might like to use some of your photographs on the National Museum of Australia website or even as part of an exhibition, so please consider assigning a CreativeCommons licence to your images.
Group Rules1. This group (Changing places) is for photographs that record how climate change is changing your place.
2. By adding your photo to this group, you warrant that your submitted photo is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines, your photo is an original work taken by you and free from any intellectual property or third party rights.
3. In the event that the National Museum of Australia would like to use your photograph other than for the display within this group, the Museum will contact you through FlickrMail to request permission and to give you the opportunity to choose to have your real name credited in place of your screen name.
4. By submitting your photograph to this group you are deemed to have accepted the above group rules.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe