|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Related Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|Sticky C.C./H.O.F...?||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|Sticky 12" Reference Site...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|New Flickr Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionRecently, a popular CC Joe identification page [www.mastercollector.com/club/articles/headsedited.htm] was deleted. It told of how Hasbro had adopted sculpt names to keep track of its various CC head sculpts, internally. None of these sculpt names were ever used in final packaging.
I created this group to serve the same purpose, as a group to display and identify all GI Joe head sculpts that were on Hasbro's Classic Collection & Super-Articulated bodies. Hall of Fame [HOF] heads are welcome, too. Bare-faced sculpts only.
My GI Joe page, A Joe Poser
My AT Joe page, A Fuzzhead Poser
Group Rules* Portraits/head shots only of Classic Collection & Hall of Fame GI Joe sculpts.
* Bare-faced only.
* No porn or sexual innuendo.
* Must have, at least, one public, on-topic photo before membership is approved.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 12 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe