|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Born Digital Wine Awards Photo Essay - Win 1000€||Ryan Opaz||0||Ryan Opaz||6 years ago|
|Wines from Spain and Portugal||riomikewines||0||riomikewines||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionWho is Catavino?
Catavino is a website about Spanish and Portuguese wine. We created this Flickr group in order to unite people worldwide who are either interested in Spanish and Portuguese wine or who just love to take pictures of the Iberian Peninsula.
Sounds exciting, but I missed the class on what the “Iberian Peninsula” is. Can you clue me in?
Sure. A Peninsula is defined as a body of land surrounded by water on three sides; Iberian is the peninsula that Spain and Portugal both occupy, hence, Spain and Portugal together make up the Iberian Peninsula.
Okay. But what pictures are allowed in this group?
There are basically two ways you can get involved.
1. We are requesting your photos of either the Spanish and Portuguese wines that you have tasted and/or of the event at which you tasted the wine.
Please include the following information in the comments section:
• Where you bought it. (ex. country, state, city, store)
• Any information you received about the wine importer.
• Approximate price you purchased it for.
• What you thought of it.
2. On the other hand, maybe you have pictures from your whirlwind trip through a vineyard in Portugal displaying the beautiful olive or cork trees or maybe you were recently on a leisurely bicycling adventure through the Pyrenees. As long as your experience relates to Spanish or Portguese wine go ahead and share them! Just make sure to let us know a little about what made it so special.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe