Scott Cowlin ADMIN October 16, 2009
Welcome! Peachpit is excited to start this community project and work with you to create an amazing new book to help people do more with their Canon G10 or G11. What better way to show what this camera can do than to work with all the people that are using it? Let's see your best shots!
Group DescriptionThis group started out as a place for the Flickr community to take part in exciting publishing project surrounding the book Canon G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots. The book by Jeff Carlson, and loaded with pictures from this very community thanks to all of you!--is now out.
Since the book's release, this group has morphed into a place for anyone getting up to and running with their new G10 or G11--it's an opportunity to share, learn and be inspired by others with the same camera. Now, let's see some great shots!
Group Rules1) By posting your image, you're submitting it for consideration to be published in an upcoming Peachpit Press book, Canon G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots.
2) If your image is selected, you will be contacted via Flickr Mail with further information about permissions, model releases, and file specifications.
3) You must be 18 or over to be considered for publication.
4) Images must be able to be reproduced as 300 dpi files and at very least the following sizes: for portrait orientation: 7.75" (2325 pixels) x 9.375" (2813 pixels); for landscape orientation: 7.75" (2325 pixels) x any height (up to 4.75" [1425 pixels]).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe