DonStevie ADMIN June 24, 2015
I have removed the back log of photographs, so it is day zero. Likewise on the discussion board, I have cleaned house. Going forward, the new admins will attempt to ensure we keep the group to what it should be focused on, great Street Photography !Read the rules before you post. If you do not read the rules and you get banned do not email asking why you got banned.
Group DescriptionA place to share your BEST street photographs & candids. Candid's are (usually) taken in a public place without the subjects knowledge. Dictionary Definition - Candid: Not posed or rehearsed.
We want your best shots only, no Cats/Dogs, empty streets (without people), no posed portraits. Persistent infringement by members will be met by removal.
Do not spam the discussion boards with self promotion, competitions, or items for sale.
Group RulesThings that will get your photos removed/not accepted
* bad exposure
* bad composition
* crowd shots with no clear subject
* people that were interesting from the front, but you took a picture of their back because you were too scared to pull the trigger
* photos of homeless people just being homeless people without some sort of context
* photos of obese people simply to make fun of them
* telephoto pictures of people's heads
* people using cellphones or texting in uninteresting contexts or surroundings
* people walking past billboards with no particular context combining the two
* fashion portraits
Things that will get you removed and/or banned from the group
* pervy telephoto shot of girl's butts or cleavage with no artistic merit
* selective color
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate