Group DescriptionAll of the "o-nizer" sites I once had posted here no longer exist, but the instantizer site still does.
You must upload a photo of your choice, but for which you must also set the rotation of the image (please set for 15°).
ONLY one image per person in the pool. Feel free to change it from time to time.
SUGGESTION: Use a public photo, one that you can link to so that others can view the original image.
How to do it:
1. Go to the page of the photograph you want to Polaroid-o-nize;
2. Click on the "ALL SIZES" button at the top of the photograph;
3. Click on the Medium, Large or Original "Available Size" links at the top of the page. (The size you select must be larger than 200 x 200);
4. Scroll down to "1. Grab the photo's URL" and highlight/copy the URL that appears in the box;
5. Paste the URL into the box at the O-nizer site that reads: " URL to image (GIF, JPEG or PNG, 200x200 pixels minimum)" (Tip: You might want to have two browser windows (or tabs) open for this so that you can go back and forth from flickr to the Memento-nize site more easily);
6. Add text into the box that reads, "(Funny) remark/text" — The application will not work if you haven't added some text and will display an error message in red if you don't;
7. Click on the "Polarod-o-nize (or Onize) now!" button;
8. Once your O-nized image appears, save the image to your computer (or copy it into your photo editor before saving), upload it to flickr, then send it to the group as you would any other photo.
9. Add links to your description... one to your original image one to the group (this page).
10. Add tag: "calling card".
Some useful tips:
Saving Images on PC
Positioning Using The x and y Variables
Background Colour (I strongly request that for the sake of consistency, you keep the background white.)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe