This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionFor students, faculty, staff, alumnae/i, and friends of Bryn Mawr College. Sophias philai paromen!
Group RulesBy joining the Bryn Mawr College Flickr group, you agree that
• Any content you add to the group pool belongs to you (i.e., you will include only photographs, video, etc., that you have taken)
• Any content you add to the group pool is suitable for a general audience including children
• Any content you add to the group pool does not violate the privacy of subjects. Please do not include photographs taken in private spaces such as dormitory rooms.
• Bryn Mawr College may use photographs and other content in the group pool in Flickr slideshows or feed embedded on the Bryn Mawr website. The College may link to the group pool from its accounts on social-media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and other venues. By adding content to the group pool, you grant the College permission to use it in these ways.
Suitable subjects for addition to the group pool include (but are not necessarily limited to)
• The Bryn Mawr campus
• Bryn Mawr students, faculty, and staff
• Scenes encountered by current Bryn Mawr students during study abroad
• Research or fieldwork
• Extracurricular activities, including campus organizations
• Bryn Mawr College alumnae/i events
The group administrators reserve the right to remove content from the group pool or revoke membership at any time.
A given group member may add a maximum of 20 photos per day to the group pool.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe