- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionBAA is a network to promote and facilitate the development of local food systems, agricultural knowledge-sharing and community building on Bowen Island, BC. The BAA Flickr pool welcomes submissions to both celebrate and inspire our local food and agriculture initiatives.
Who can submit? Anyone who supports our goals and can live with the submission guidelines.
What formats are OK? Photos, illustrations, doodles, posters, and any other type of artwork you can think of.
What sort of subject matter? We're looking for stuff that is relevant to our food and agriculture focus. Photos and artwork of local (Bowen) food & ag events, farmers, and chicken coops are "shoe-ins" ... but it doesn't have to be Bowen based. Got a picture of a cool Kenyan top bar bee hive? An inspiring community compost system from Japan? Community gardens in downtown Portland? A little doodle of a sheep (did we mention we like sheep)? A small farm propaganda poster? Bring them on! Just don't post anything you wouldn't feel comfortable looking at with your 7-year-old niece or 80-year-old mother-in-law. Need more suggestions on stuff we're into? Check out our initiatives and resources pages.
BAA Group Rules and Image Use By putting your artwork in the BAA Flickr pool, we're assuming your OK with us using your material to illustrate the BAA website (see our Group Rules). If we use the image, we'll link back to your Flickr photo page.
Group RulesMembers and friends of the Bowen Agricultural Alliance are invited to submit photos and artwork to the BAA Flickr pool. Share photos that document local food and agriculture events on Bowen Island. Inspire us with images taken during your travels or with artwork and photos that you think captures the vision of this community group.
General rules are as follows:
* Photos and artwork you upload to the pool should be your own original work.
* You may invite other Flickr members to share their material in the BAA group pool. You may not submit someone else's work without their express permission.
* Photos and artwork should relate to food and agriculture issues.
* Material submitted should be safe for all ages.
* The group administrator reserves the right to reject or remove submissions to the group pool.
* By submitting to the group pool, content owners/creators grant permission to the Bowen Agricultural Alliance to use this material on the BAA website, in electronic and print newsletters, and in other electronic and printed material. Attribution will be made to content owners wherever possible.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe