liftik MEMBER June 9, 2010
Welcome! BCC members can join this group by clicking on JOIN (above, on the Group Pool line). Guests are welcome to attend our club events which are listed on our calendar To join BCC, please visit our website and click on "Membership."
Welcome to the Boston Camera Club's Flickr Group!
Are you interested in joining an active, diverse group of photographers?
The BCC meets at the Parish House of All Saints Parish Church, 1773 Beacon Street, Brookline MA USA at 7:30 most Tuesday evenings Sept-June. We offer:
- - - - - A monthly print competition with outstanding judges
- - - - - A monthly Model Studio
- - - - - Regular photo ed workshops
- - - - - Field trips
- - - - - The Reflector - an outstanding monthly newsletter with tips and more
- - - - - A rich website with news about photography in New England
Programs are planned to interest all photographers, from beginners to skilled artisans. Guests and prospective members are welcome at any of the club's events.
Check out the BCC Calendar on our website for upcoming events.
Group Rules- Only open to members of the Boston Camera Club www.bostoncameraclub.org/site/index.php
- Only Club members can upload photos and participate in the activities of this group.
- The BCC welcomes pictures that you want to share with other members, or images that invite comment or a discussion. We rely on members to be selective in adding images to the Group Pool.
- When adding photos, please tag them "Boston Camera Club."
- BCC administrators may add tags to any photos to make them easier for Club members to find (though you can always delete these tags.)
- BCC administrators may, from time to time, refresh the Group Pool by removing old images (but they will remain in your photostream).
- As this is an extension of the Boston Camera Club, let's participate in the same spirit.
- Click! Click! Click!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe