|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|why wont my picture upload?||autumnSORMAN||1||autumnSORMAN||5 years ago|
|Photos with no words||David Douthitt||6||good canary||7 years ago|
|interested in new tatoo 50 this yr||silkyone2009||0||silkyone2009||7 years ago|
|Question for all those will body type!||lydski||0||lydski||7 years ago|
|Question for those with word tattoos||mlliu||2||Bee Ing||8 years ago|
|http://www.flickr.com/groups/skindeepbodyart/||Greg Bizzle||0||Greg Bizzle||8 years ago|
|Heyy||Julio Pinto||0||Julio Pinto||9 years ago|
Group DescriptionInspired by the book Body Type and tattoos of that nature, this group is to share photos of tattoos with words or letters, with a particular emphasis on tattoos written in type (as apposed to a handwritten style). Any language is acceptable, though please do keep generic Chinese character tattoos at a minimum.
TATTOOS ONLY! If you are interested in photos of words done via marker or henna, etc., see the group Words on Skin.
- Tattoo must have a HEAVY EMPHASIS on text. Do not submit tattoos that have a small amount of text below a large piece of artwork. The text should be the central focus.
- Do not submit a Chinese character unless you're convinced that it is absolutely different from all the rest, in which case you're probably wrong, but go ahead and try us.
See more here: www.bodytypebook.com/pages/index.html
Group RulesTo join this group, your photo MUST NOT be any of the following:
- Regular ink drawings
- Generic Chinese characters
- Lettering that comprises only a small percentage of a tattoo (that is, a big picture of your mom with "MOM" underneath does not count as body type).
We're looking for examples of TEXT-ONLY tattoos, or at least tattoos with a HEAVY EMPHASIS ON TEXT! Please do not join if you plan to add anything else.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe