Group DescriptionFor custom Blythes! This is a Blytheopedia of sort, so we'll appreciate it if photos in the pool only show the individual Blythe, and not group photos; unless all the dolls in the photo meet the criteria below.
Other photos may be added to the Blythe Blythe Blythe! group.
Photos added to this group should have at least THREE of the following criteria met:
- Sand matted face, new makeup added and/or removal of makeup
- Carved eyes or lips
- Body transplant (Obitsu, Licca, Takara, etc)
- Airbrushing new skin tone
- Change of eyechips
- Boggled/Sleep eyes
- Rerooted hair (mohair, fleece, saran, human, yarn, etc!)
- Hair cut - must be distinctly different from original! (Eg. New fringe, new pixie cut, etc.) Cutting an inch off a T42 doesn't really show much difference. :)
It would be great if you can post what the doll originally was in the description, so we can marvel at their transformation! ;)
There are also currently many sister groups specifically for each type of Blythe on Flickr; do join up if you have relevant photos to post, or just to enjoy the photos of the Blythes you fancy!
A directory of all the Blytheopedia groups can be found at the link below:
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe