|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|It's MOTION BLUR not OUT OF FOCUS BLUR||super*dave||0||super*dave||5 years ago|
|Comment on three images from the person above you||bapasnasas||0||bapasnasas||7 years ago|
|Thank you!||_nod||4||_nod||11 years ago|
|100 members (and counting)!||_nod||0||_nod||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe Rules - Please read, it won't take long!!
Just a few simple rules, I appreciate your best efforts to conform with them.
1. The should be at least one human being in your photo.
2. One person in the shot should show some visible signs of motion blur.
3. Please keep photoshop work to a minimum, the blurriness should only be from movement of the subject or camera!
4. Try not to post too many similar photos at the same time.
5. Tell your friends something along the lines of "Wow! Have you seen the Blurry People group on Flickr? No? It's fantastic! You should join!"
Why did my shot get removed from the group?
In my opinion it didn't meet the rules stated above. If you let me know why you think your shouldn't have been removed, I'll reconsider or let you know why I think it doesn't belong. So far the only possible reason for your shot being removed is one of the following:
No people in the photo.
No Motion Blur.
Poor judgement by yours truly.
Wow! How did you come up with such a great idea for a group?
I'm just talented like that.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe