Group DescriptionThis group is now closed.
After speaking to our group members, we have opened the BBC Springwatch group year round to have one big home for your wonderful photographs of British Wildlife.
We hope to see you there!
Group Rules(i) Submission guidelines:
• Please only submit images taken from December to February inclusive
• No people please - this is just for nature photography
• This group is for Winter in the UK only. You don’t have to be a UK resident to add your photo but your photo must be taken in the UK to be in keeping with the group!
(ii) Use on BBC Winterwatch sites
You understand and agree that your photo may appear on Winterwatch TV shows, www.bbc.co.uk/winterwatch/, related Winterwatch parts of bbc.co.uk (for example BBC homepage article about winterwatch) including BBC Earth and the BBC Winterwatch television & digital platforms. We’ll always credit your photo and link back to your original on Flickr where possible, and the copyright will remain yours.
(iii) Use on Other BBC sites
You consent to allow BBC to contact you through FlickrMail to request permission to use your photos on other BBC Sites, not related to Winterwatch.
(iv) Use on social media platforms
Winterwatch may tweet or share you photos, but only by sharing your original Flickr post. We may contact you via Flickrmail about using your photos directly on other social media platforms.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe