Group DescriptionThis group is now closed.
After speaking to our group members, we have opened the BBC Springwatch group year round to have one big home for your wonderful photographs of British Wildlife.
We hope to see you there!
Group Rules(i) Submission guidelines:
• Opening months for this group are June to August inclusive - Please post your photos in the BBC Autumnwatch Flickr group for photos taken in September, October and November
• No people please - this is just for nature photography
• No farm or domesticated animals please either
• This group is for summer in the UK only. You don’t have to be a UK resident to add your photo but your photo must be taken in the UK to be in keeping with the group!
(ii) You understand and agree that your photo may appear on www.bbc.co.uk/nature/, as long as your content is in the Group, related 'Watches' parts of bbc.co.uk (for examples BBC homepage article about UK nature), including BBC Earth and Watches digital platforms.
We’ll always credit your photo and link back to your original on Flickr and the copyright will remain yours.
You consent to allow BBC to contact you through FlickrMail regarding any request BBC might have related to obtaining permission from you to use your content for purposes outside of the Group or www.bbc.co.uk/nature/. (For example, we may like to showcase some of the photos from the group in other television programmes or use them for online articles or on BBC Earth. If your photo is selected for something like this we’ll contact you through FlickrMail to obtain your permission and your preferred photo credit.
(iii) Use on social media platforms
The Watches may tweet or share you photos, but only by sharing your original Flickr post. We may contact you via Flickrmail about using your photos directly on other social media platforms.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe