|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Contributions||Maurice Welling||0||Maurice Welling||2 years ago|
|Is there anybody there????||Rick J Wright||1||Rick J Wright||4 years ago|
|Acknowledgement.||Safz||2||Safz||7 years ago|
|The London Eye is 10 this month!||London Eye||0||London Eye||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionHello and welcome to the London Eye's Flickr group.
This group is for anyone who's ever seen, visited, flown on or had an interest in the London Eye. Join up! We'd like to see photos you have taken that capture the spirit of the London Eye – if you have any of your own, share them here and be part of a community of people who love London’s most iconic modern attraction!
Please read the Group Rules before making a submission to this group - if we like your pictures, we may showcase them on the London Eye website at: www.londoneye.com/photogallery. So, by submitting a photo here, you are giving us permission to republish it royalty-free. The copyright will remain with you.
For more information on the London Eye, visit the London Eye website, follow us on our Facebook page or on Twitter.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Group RulesIntellectual property
- By submitting material to this group you’re agreeing to give the London Eye permanent permission to use your material in any way free of charge, including changing it if necessary.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission isn’t exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way you want, including allowing others to use it.
- If you don’t want to grant the London Eye the permission set out above, please don’t submit your material to this group.
About your contributions
- Please make sure your materials are civil and tasteful, and won’t be seen as offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory, discriminative or otherwise objectionable by anyone else.
- Advertising and/or promoting isn’t permitted.
- The London Eye advises that you never reveal any personal information.
- Please only submit your own original materials which you have the right to give the London Eye permission to use - don’t violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of the London Eye or third parties including copyright, trade mark, other intellectual property rights, confidentiality, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or other proprietary rights.
- If you don’t adhere to these rules action may be taken against you.
- The London Eye reserves the right to delete any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Most material is created by members of the public and The London Eye isn’t responsible for any material.
Contacting the London Eye about these Terms and Conditions
You can contact the London Eye about these terms at:
Westminster Bridge Road
Enforceability and Governing law
- These terms are in addition to the Flickr terms and conditions.
- These terms may be enforced by any company within the Merlin Entertainments Group.
- These terms and any dispute arising under them are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive authority of the courts in England and Wales
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe