Group DescriptionWelcome to the Assignment Construct on Flickr. We created this to compliment assignmentconstruct.blogspot.com.
If you're posting photos, the rules below apply and can be removed without notice, so make sure you know what you can -- and can't -- post.
Over at The Construct, you'll find lots of "how we did it" information, added to frequently. It is our hope that you learn, apply what you learn to your own assignments, and then, most importantly, pay that knowledge forward. Help someone else.
When you post a photograph, it's open for commentary, preferrably constructive! Please also take the time to make constructive comments not just here, but also on the Forum pages as well. Few things are better than the collective knowledge of a group of people commited to running their business well, so they can continue to be in business doing what they love.
Again, make sure your photographs and forms/graphics meet the following rules:
1. Ensure they are yours, both the photographs and the forms. Don't post someone else's copyrighted photographs.
2. Ensure that, for photographs, that the purpose for posting them is to comment on it from some assignment-related aspect.
3. Provide as many details as possible about the assignment. The idea is to learn from each other.
4. Don't post anything that isn't viewable within a work environment. No porn -- if you're in the business of shooting that, well, that can be another photo business blog, not this one, sorry.
6. Paste the following code in the caption of your Assignment Construct images for the benefit of non-Forum folks viewing your photographs:
Learn about Photographic Assignments at The Assignment Construct..
Please note: Any photograph, or graphic in this Flickr pool may be pulled up to The Construct blog, where it would be seen by a wide array of photographers and aspiring photographers worldwide.
Lastly -- don't flame people that post. Don't call them stupid. Don't be mean. Mean people suck. Ask questions. Be helpful, and play well with others. Say please and thank you. If you break this rule, you'll be bounced. Like we said, mean people suck.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe