Randy's Dailies ADMIN January 24, 2013
Does the buying public define fine art? Is salability on the fine art market the determinant? Is favability the determinant on flickr?
Group DescriptionI feel kind of bold establishing a group with such an ambitious name. I doubt I'm the most qualified person to lead such a group. But it is my hope that such a flickr group will emerge and it will be active, with open participation.
If you are a doing fine art photography in Minnesota please share your work...if you dare. Basically, the rules are:
1. Photographs are "of Minnesota" OR by photographers who live in Minnesota.
2. Be kind and constructive when critiquing images.
3. Strive to make and post your best artwork.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate