Nancy D. Regan ADMIN September 28, 2014
Group DescriptionAdmin Pick of the Week for 11 Oct 2018
Amália by Carla Robalo Martins
click inside the box for our Award Code
Links Music To My Eyes/Artist of The Year Progressive Levels 1-7:
*Music To My Eyes~ Level 1*:
*Artist of the Year~Level 2* The Golden Award:
*Artist of the Year~Level 3* Platinum Hall of Fame:
*Artist of the Year!Level 4* Double Platinum:
Artist of the Year~Level 5* The Diamond Award:
*Artist of the Year~Level 6* The Double Diamond Award:
*Artist of the Year~Level 7* The Greats Hits:
*Artist of the Year* The Greatest Hits Gone Platinum:
PHOTOS MUST HAVE 6+ ARTIST OF THE YEAR L3 AWARDS TO POST IN AOTY DOUBLE PLATINUM L4
1. This is a family oriented group that is safe for everyone. No frontal nudity, violence or guns. No distasteful, racist, offensive or discriminatory language is allowed in the photo descriptions and tags or in the comments.
2. You must be a member to post in our group.
3. You may post 1 photo a day into the pool,~~ POST 1 AWARD 5.~~
4. Award 5 images from other members on the first page of the group pool immediately after posting your own. If you use the "Justified Group" view, award images that are among the 72 that immediately follow yours.
5. Do not repost your photo in the group.
6. Do not give more than one award to the same photo.
7. Do not award a photo before it is in the group.
8. Do not award your own photo.
9. Your photo must remain in its current group level until it has moved up to the next level. When it has been added to the next higher level, you may delete it from the lower one if you choose.
10. Do not start a contest or game or add personal topic (we welcome your suggestions for one; see 10, below).
11. Please DO send your requests or suggestions to any of the admins or moderators by Flickr Mail.
12. Have fun!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe