Group DescriptionThe place for architecture on Flickr. (Reminder to members: NO SKYLINES, CITYSCAPES, BRIDGES, SCULPTURES, etc. Please see the rules.)
Group RulesGROUP RULES translate.google.com/.
The pool is for architectural photography and illustration. Pool images should be about particular buildings, not something else.
- No bridges. An image of a building that also has a bridge in it is okay, but images about bridges are not. This includes aqueducts and piers.
- No skylines, cityscapes, or other images with lots of buildings in them. The more buildings there are in your image, the less that image belongs here. Images of related small groups of buildings are permitted at the moderators' and administrators' discretion.
- No landscapes or furniture without significant building elements. This is not an interior decoration group.
- No photos about sculptures, fountains, cemeteries, memorials, prehistoric stone circles, boats, cruise ships, cars, road or plaza surfaces, bicycles, phone boxes, flat walls with graffiti on them, construction cranes, ship-loading cranes, telescopes, hydro poles, street signs, lamp posts, fireworks, etc. This group is for photos about buildings.
- No portraits, action photos, human-interest documentary or photojournalism. This includes photos featuring steel-wool light.
- No announcements, protest images, advertisements, holiday cards, etc.
- With the exception of Flickr Commons members, all images must be your own work, not someone else's. This is regardless of copyright status.
Do not resubmit photos.
Do not post discussion that isn't about architecture or architectural photography. Do not post rude or insulting discussion.
Queue moderators may deny similars (especially if submitted the same day) and images we consider obscured or overwhelmed by watermarks and like.
Members who violate these rules may be removed; they are welcome to rejoin. Members who violate these rules and who have previously been removed or who just agreed to the rules may be banned. Members who post images that should be non-safe or who are generally rude will be banned. Members who are banned will also have their images removed from the pool. While you may appeal a banning to an administrators, bans are rarely reversed.
The moderators and administrators do not give warnings except, optionally, about very recent rule changes. If you require warnings, please try other groups.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe