|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Welcome! & do you have an (Apple) Prototype?||sonnyhung||3||grahamwerle||10 months ago|
|Pippin||newtc_ukPRO||4||legoguyca||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is focused on the display of Apple Prototypes from the beginning of Apple Computer, Inc. to present.
Please try to document whatever you can about the item if it's yours, provide links where possible and it's history if you happen to know it.
There are two people up till now who've I contacted (on eBay) who've rejected my requests to use their photos (which is fine, but we would welcome their submission if they change their minds). But we would hope that everyone who has an Apple Prototype would be kind enough to share photos of them with us.
Some prototypes are in personal collections, special computer museums and with ex-Apple Employees from what I gather.
Group Rules - ANYONE can JOIN
 - ANYONE can SUBMIT a Picture, Video, Illustration
- Anything you submit MUST be of an Apple, Apple Based Third Party Development Product/Derivative or Rare Apple Product.
- Then can be Prototypes, One-Off products, Rare for a small segment of users, things that did not go into production, DVT, EVT.
- ANYTHING that don't fall within these criteria will be DELETED.
* Please don't make me have to monitor this photostream, b/c I'd like to be enjoying photostreams thatn administrating :P
If you do this too often I will have to BLOCK you.
3) Language must be appropriate so that anyone of any age can read what you Note, Comment or Reply to. If not they will be deleted.
- Please share your opinions and insights especially if you work for Apple ;-)
IF YOU SEE ANYTHING THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE or that goes againsts these rules please drop me a PM and a description of the item and I will look into the matter. Thank you all!
I've posted a few to start the group and hope for more people to join.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe