AlternativePhotography.com ADMIN June 28, 2016
New gallery: Dawne Fahey, an Australian visual artist, who researches alternative photographic processes, shows her work in several processes: Chemigrams, Cyanotypes, Encaustic prints, Gum bichromates, Lumen prints and Mordancage:
Group DescriptionHistorical photographic methods in use today - the art, processes and techniques of alternative photography. This includes albumen, anthotype, argyrotype, carbon, chrysotype, cyanotype, bromoil, gum bichromate, gumoil, infrared, kallitype, vandyke, platinum/palladium, photogravure, polaroid lift, transfer and sx-70, salt print, temperaprint, vandyke, wet plate collodion, ziatype and other alternative photographic processes.
Welcome back old friends to the group associated with www.AlternativePhotography.com. Print up a storm, and share what you print!
1. Only post alternative photographic processes, no digital prints, instagrams, hipstamatics or gelatin silver prints - they're not alternative yet. If you're unsure what alt. proc is, take a look here:
2. Please, please write a note about your process when posting an image.
3. NO NUDES!
4. And please, no selling cameras and equipment unless it's something only used in alt. proc.
Group RulesOnly two rules:
1. Only Alternative Photographic Processes. That includes albumen prints, cyanotypes, tintypes, saltprints, platinum and palladium, gum bichromates, and many more. If you are unsure, visit:
Tag your photos with an alt. proc. tag!
2. No nudes.
Please note: The photographs added (the photostream) may also be added to AlternativePhotograpy.com
Images not meeting these rules will be removed!
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe